The Fall of Brekhan
A collection of the rules, clarifications, and modifications used alongside the Realms Management system.
- Resource Points have a constant value of 0.5% base realm value (rather than 0.5% at realm creation and 0.1% thereafter).
- The Reserve enhancement has a cost of 1% per level (rather than 10%, which was mathematically a terrible value).
- Realm growth (Food): Each turn you may convert 1 agricultural RP into an equivalent value of population, representing natural population growth enabled by an excess of food, medicine, and other similar products. This does not require a maneuver, and is not mandatory.
- Realm growth (Resources): A successful Improve maneuver allows you to convert 1 natural RP into equivalent value of population, representing competent urban planning and public works attracting populations from other realms, or properly integrating existing populations from outlying areas. For every 3 degrees of success you may convert an additional RP into population.
- Realm growth (Luxury Goods): A successful Allocate Resources maneuver allows you to convert 1 luxury RP into an equivalent value of population, representing wealth being used to attract and subsidize immigrants to your realm. Any amount of luxury RP may be spent; each doubling adds another instance of population equivalent to 1 luxury RP in value.
- Realm growth (Workforce): A successful Allocate Resources maneuver allows you to convert any amount of workforce RP into an equivalent value of population IF they have been provided by another realm. Reduce that realms population by the same amount as yours is increased. This is usually done as part of a larger trade deal and involves payment of cash or materials in excess of the workforce; Otherwise it may be considered a hostile act!
- Levy Army Limits: A realm may maintain an amount of levies with a maintenance cost equal to the MR. These levies do not actually consume MR; it may still be spent to maintain or raise other forces as normal! For every two steps above neutral loyalty increase MR level for the purposes of this calculation by one level; for every step below it decrease MR by one level and have the difference in levies marked as Disloyal.